26 Ocak 2011 Çarşamba

çukurları topluyorum mixtape vol.2




Close my eyes
Feel me now
I don't know maybe you could not love me now
You will know, and her feet down to the ground
Over there, and I want true love to love
You can't hide, oh no, from the way I feel


Aslında daha çok soundtrack gibi ama neyin bende bilmiyorum.ÇUKURLARI TOPLUYORUM MİXTAPE VOL.2
1-Slowdive-Some Velvet Morning
2-M83-Skin Of The Night
3-The Radio Dept.-It's Personal
4-Broadcast-In Here The World Begins
5-Stateless-Song For The Outsider
6-Parenthetical Girls-Wait Another Year
7-Jason Collett-My Dady Was A Rock N' Roller
8-Girls-Broken Dreams Club
9-The Organ-Steven Smith
10-Papercuts-Future Primitive
11-The Twilight Sad-That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy
12-My Bloody Valentine-Sometimes


Flowers growing on the hill
Dragonflies and daffodils
Learn from us very much
Look at us but do not touch
Phaedra is my name


Download

2 yorum: